Sunday, May 4, 2014

THE ALIEN

The ALIEN

Alien: “Hello! I would like to have a hamburger”

shop lady:“Sir, this is a flower shop”

Alien:“What! No hamburgers?”

shop lady:“That's what I am telling you. Where are you from? You are dressed strangely and if I may say so you are very dirty.”

Alien:“I just arrived from a nearby place and decided to land here on this globe. Unfortunately we set down in a muddy place that had many large and fat pink creatures. I must say they were very friendly.”Pig farm animal cartoon illustration

shop lady:“It sounds to me that you were in a pig pen and this place is called Earth. Oh why am I talking to you? This conversation is ridiculous. You must leave.”

Alien:“Can you direct me to your leader so I can have hamburgers?”

shop lady:“Officer Bradshaw is outside. He is the man with a nice shiny badge on his hat and I'm sure he can help you (to herself – this guy belongs in the looney bin)”

Alien:“Thank you for being so helpful” He goes outside and walks up to Officer Bradshaw. “Hello Officer Bradshaw. The nice Earth lady in the store told me that you can tell me where I can have hamburgers”

OB: “MacDonald's is just across the street.” He points and says to himself “this guy is filthy, smelly and weird looking with his pointed ears and strange clothing. Sure talks strange too. I'd better keep an eye on him and alert the police station to be prepared to bring a straightjacket”

Alien: “oh thank you for being so kind. I will go across the street right away and order hamburgers” He crosses the street and goes into MacDonalds and goes up to the counter. “Hail fair beautiful Earth lady, will you give me hamburgers?

MacDo lady: to herself “Boy! this guy has quite a line but he sure is weird and dirty looking, but cute all the same.”

MacDo lady: “to go or to stay?

Alien: “You are so kind to make such an offer but I must go because my friends are waiting for me where we landed in what a nice shop lady tells me is a pig pen.

MacDo lady: to herself: “This is crazy but I will humour him” “How many hamburgers do you want and what do you want with it?” to herself: “Just to be safe I better get my supervisor over to listen in on this crazy guy.”

Alien: “ Oh about 150 and with everything else that goes with it. We must leave this Earth and my compatriots are hungry and waiting in the pigpen.”

The supervisor has arrived and is listening in. He has called the police station and they are on the way with their psychologist and a straightjacket.

MacDo Super: “ Thank you for your order. You will need a knapsack to carry all this. The bill for your order comes to 354 dollars”

Alien: “ What are dollars? What is paying? What is a bill? I can only offer you gold nuggets. Here is a bag of them. Is this enough? I must leave now” He places a bag containing about a kilo of nuggets on the counter, shoulders the huge bag and leaves. The value is roughly 46,000 Canadian dollars.

The police arrive with their psychologist and guns drawn to arrest the Alien

MacDo Super: “ Everything is fine officer. He was sure a very strange, dirty and smelly guy but he paid his bill in full and all of the staff here are very happy.

The Alien has arrived back at the pig pen.

Alien: He takes half of the contents of his MacDo bag and tosses it to the pigs who immediately snort to show their appreciation“Thank you kind pigs, unfortunately I have not yet learned your language but I promise I will when we return” He enters the space ship and is gone.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment